The Component Source
Be Prepared This Summer When Things Get Hot!
The Component Source’s Oil Cooler’s monitor the temperature of hydraulic oil. When the temperature reaches a preset limit, the oil is externally circulated through a heat exchanger that cools it and returns it to the tank.
- Helps prevent shutdowns caused by thermal cutouts and premature component failure
- Consistently maintains the correct oil temperatures
- Leads to more precise leveling results
- Improves overall performance
- Extends life of valves and components because there are no premature burnouts
The Oil Coolers are stocked at the Component Source Distribution Center and are ready for shipment.
Copyright © 2012 by ThyssenKrupp Elevator
Business Hours: 8am - 5pm CST
Emergency After Hours
Click here or on the image to view
The Component Source Brochure!